Thursday, July 14, 2005

Closer to Fall

As of 10:20 p.m. today my class is officially halfway through the "semester." Three more class meetings (and I saved the fun stuff for the end) and we are DONE! Then I get a three-and-a-half week break before the real fall semester begins. This means that all of my goofing off all summer will shortly come to an abrupt halt...probably a good thing, since I'm getting lazy. The good news is that I have conquered half of the house and we are on our way to some semblance of organization. Now to tackle the office...

On another note, I received the new Bergdorf Goodman fall catalog in yesterday's mail, so the fall lines are slowly trickling in. I have shifted in my obsessions slightly and, instead of pining over NYC constantly I am now ALSO pining over a house in the mountains that overlooks the mountain range and a lake (earlier post on HGTV Dream Home 2006). I could still VISIT Manhattan, right?

2 Comments:

Blogger Lavaughn Towell said...

Help! I'm trapped in the office!

2:55 PM  
Blogger Christopher Trottier said...

What keeps anyone from visiting Manhatten.

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home