Monday, July 24, 2006

Cleaning out my closet!

The unthinkable has happened. I have gone on a purse purging spree! My once voluminous bag collection is now dwindling, and the ladies at FedEx are starting to recognize me on sight! Today I shipped of my chocolate Hogan Shopper in trade for a Balenciaga Purse in caramel, which more likely than not will go up on the chopping block upon arrival. I am even thinking of cancelling my pre-order for the Balenciaga City in blue India...and I am #1 on the pre-order list! Still hanging in there are the 2004 Balenciaga pewter First, the Chloe Edith in whiskey, the (new) Marc Jacobs multipocket in denim (leather), and the Hogan H-flap Scout in mahogany. I am on the fence about the lemon Scout...the bag I hunted across two continents and swore I would never part with. I also have some Coach bags still in the closet, and a Tods Micky that could do with a new home, but the big designer bags seem to be taking one for the team, as it were. On the horizon...the quest for Birkin. But first, the quest for another job continues!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home