Wednesday, April 27, 2005

New Heights

Not to be outdone by Rachel, I have just received my new FOUR INCH HIGH strappy sandals for summer. Actually, they were ordered two months ago but have been on backorder due to their outrageous popularity (and the fact that they were featured in SHOP,Etc. which apparently leads to everything featured selling out minutes after the magazine hits the stand!). They are from LaRedoute in Paris. And they are not as pink as they looked...more of a peachy metallic sort of color. (I should note that Hermès has a pair in exactly the same style but a different color that are about $400 more!) Anyway, I put them on as soon as they arrived and then realized that I had the sprinkler on in the front yard. So I got to trot out in these very high shoes in my very NOT totally flat grass and move the sprinkler. I actually did not fall and break my ankle, so that is a good thing. And for four inch wedges they are not uncomfortable. And they will be cute with my cropped khakis (which, Rachel, are the ONLY "beige" pants I own...LOL)!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

tsk tsk. TACKY khakis! I actually own such a pair of cropped ones, though. But I just don't generally care if I'm a tacky dresser. I need you to be my personal shopper (at the consignment stores!/Target). Blasphemy I know!

7:55 PM  
Blogger ET said...

Mine are pretty cute. They tie at the calf and have little cargo pockets on the side (which LT hates and which I don't use). And I think Target is okay, as chain multi-item stores go. Isaac Mizrahi is VERY CUTE! And he does a line for them, as does Mossimo. I would be happy to be your personal shopper...after I get this paper done!

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home