Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Sad Sack

Call me crazy, but we're only in mid-May and I am dying to see the new fall coats and handbags. Okay, this is partially due to the fact that the bag I REALLY, REALLY want is going to finally be available in brown this fall and I have about zero patience. So it is quite frustrating trying to wait out the "summer season" nonsense and get back to some serious outerwear clothing and accessories. Speaking of accessory frustration, what happened to Coach? Three seasons in a row you were blowing us away with fabulous bags and have-to-have-it designs and now...nothing. For two "catalogs" now (approximately two seasons at >2 mos/season) you have not had jack. NOTHING at all that makes me run screaming to your store (the ONLY designer handbag store we HAVE here) and plunk down massive amounts of cash! Maybe this is a good thing, but I am frustrated with the summer straw bag and "scribble signature" crap. And what is the point of a canvas bag that will suck up dirt like a sponge and be worthless after six months? I've already been through that with my (glorious) white suede fringed bag that is now more of a grey (and Coach does not have a facility for cleaning suede, although they have offered to pay for me to try to have it drycleaned). I want something in leather and I want it to be beautiful, classic, timeless, and of exquisite quality. And I want it NOW!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wishing your life away.. I did that a few times.... now look.. I'm 40 all of a sudden! - ok, just one more time for you ET, because I'm ready for cooler weather already. Bring on the fall!

4:32 AM  
Blogger ET said...

Yeah, but you've DONE some things...moved to Colorado and ran your own business, went with me to MayFest and watched as some singer lost her top...that's a somewhat full life! You know, they say New York gets cold and has a lot of snow...

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home