Thursday, May 12, 2005

Black Pepper

I am not a fan of pepper. I don't like chili peppers, black pepper, hot pepper...I just don't really like pepper period. However, I have totally fallen in love with a new perfume containing...you guessed it! PEPPER. Black pepper in fragrance stuff appears to be all the rage now. The June 2005 issue of Lucky has a full page feature on it on 116. Although it does not include my perfume (Moschino "Couture"), it does look promising. Who knew? Not good on food...GOOD in fragrances! Just don't make me wear any of that flowery stuff.

BIKE UPDATE: got a call from son's father last night. Of course I was in Cleveland and had left my cell phone at home, so I missed it, but bottom line is that he DID get my message and is contacting the shop to get the serial number and information so we can proceed with the case.

6 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Yeah, apparently pepper is good in lube, too. And gives my friends flaming infections.

It's like me with mint. Not in the mouth, but wonderful tingles on the head!

1:34 PM  
Blogger ET said...

Not really sure how those two things are related...or that I want to know! How can something that is "good" coincide with "flaming infections?" And...why would you even TRY?

1:38 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

You said you didn't like pepper things. I said that they make some lubes with pepper or pepper derived products. I have NOT tried these products, but some friends of mine have and they either got infections or were allergic to the product.

2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

now, there's something to discuss! haha.. pardon me miss.. is that a mint I see in your mouth?

4:05 PM  
Blogger ET said...

Hey now...I use mint & rosemary shampoo and it's fabulous! I don't get all tingly like Rachel, but the scent is quite refreshing and the shampoo works really well. I WAS using Origins "Clear Head" Mint Shampoo (www.origins.com at $30/32 oz.) until I found the mint/rosemary combo at Sam's (of all places) for $6.77/32 oz. I figured at that price it must be garbage, but decided I would try one bottle...then went back and bought five more. Now I won't have to buy shampoo for the next two years (at least) and I only spent about what I would have on ONE bottle from Origins.

3:43 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Boy, I really stick my head in my ass sometime.

I'm young and naive but I'm pretty sure I know that "personal lubrication" and "motor oil" are two different things.

And since I don't own a penis, the mint shampoo could only make one "head" tingle. Why don't you try it out and let me know how that works for you on umm...either head? :P

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home