Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Stuff and Nonsense

For some reason my response to Rachel's comment on the movie (see post below) either a) was e-mailed to her directly for some reason, or b) got omitted from my post somehow. Anyway, if you really don't know, it is Apocalypse Now. I spent four hours watching this on Memorial Day in the Redux version, which I have yet to decide whether I like or not. Or sort of watching it, anyway. I have seen the original a ton of times, although I didn't see it for the first time until last year for some odd reason. Anyway, we have offically cooked out now! It is exciting...so much so that we did it again tonight. Not finding a grill that we could agree on (or one that would fit in the car), we have settled temporarily on an inexpensive charcoal number. Grilled chicken salads, here I come! I was so excited that I actually WORKED all day today. Like, twelve hours all day. That and my boss called this morning and (forgetting I am working a rush application for a client who has an impending trade show) HAD to have the drawings for his application right now. So I spent the entire day, literally, working on these drawings...but I can't complain. LT says I can't quit my job because I make too much money with too flexible a schedule. Hmmph.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

I actually didn't know what movie that was from. The sad thing is that I've seen Apocalypse Now, too.

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home