Tuesday, May 24, 2005

When it Rains...

A big thank you to Linda Marie for getting my fabulous new bag here in TWO DAYS...I now have nothing to fret over bag-wise. I do have lots of other things to fret over! For instance, I may have a client who needs a massive project completed in under two weeks, meaning I get to drop everything else I have been doing and get this thing completed in record time. Not to mention that I will begin teaching one of my summer classes DURING that two week period, so I have to prepare for that as well. I am still waiting to hear about a real job for the fall that could mean insurance and retirement plan, meanwhile I have been offered an adjunct position somewhere else that I really want. And business at the office has FINALLY picked up (for the first time since 9.11) so I am about to be snowballed. When it rains it pours. But the upshot is that I will have an income to last at least the summer AND, one way or the other, I will have a teaching job this fall. Things are looking up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home