Wednesday, June 01, 2005

I ♥ Hogan AND New York

The new Hogan Scout bags are (were) out, and they are more popular than ever. Hogan Miami got a handfull in for the new fall line, and they are already sold out...and they are so proud of them that they have jacked the price up, as well. But what can I say? I love 'em. New York and Miami are now the ONLY two places in the U.S. to have a Hogan store. Bergdorf Goodman occassionally gets a few bags in, and -- as I have found out the hard way -- you don't HAVE twenty-four hours to transfer funds. The bags will sell out in a matter of hours if not minutes. It's crazy! Oh, to live somewhere (NEW YORK!) where I could actually walk around and SEE the new items before they are gone: i.e., before they hit the magazines or Jessica/Sienna/Kate's closet. And to be able to walk to Sephora!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bought the Hogan Scout a few weeks ago off of styledrops. It was so worth it...it is the real deal! It was shipped immeditaly from Turin Italy and it came with original tags and sleeper bag...of course that is not what I go by to determine its auuthenticity- it is exquisitely made, buttery leather that smells terrific and it is slouchy and perfect. I saw you questioned styledrops in another blog site, but from my experience, they are legit....unfortunately, the bag is now even sold out on styledrops. Another cite I had a great experience with was citymoda, where I bought two Tod's mickey bags last year...also legit and exquisitely made. I was wondering what your experiences have been with any of these handbag sites and if there are any sites we should avoid.....

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home