Wednesday, August 16, 2006

The end of the "IT" bag



After much chasing of "IT" bags and buying and selling, I have decided the way to go (for me, now) is classic. No more six bags per season and all of that...what I really need is one or two good bags that never go out of style. I am not a fan of black bags, but when this little gem arrived I was in love. Eventually I will get another color (contrary to popular myth, black does NOT go with everything) and perhaps even a fun color. And it seems to be a lucky bag, too...the day after it arrived I was called for a job interview. The bag went with me, and will begin my new job with me tomorrow!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't leave it in your file drawer while you go out to your car!

A great bag -- I was introduced to it personally just shortly after this post.

And you're right, black is not really good for 105 F temps in August.

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home