Friday, April 29, 2005

I REALLY ♥ Zappos.com

Okay. I have been in sequestration (except for having my final class sort-of-meeting today for teaching and a last-minute trip to TU Special Collections to review stuff before they close for the weekend) to work on my final paper. But I must break through to write a quick blog today because I just CANNOT believe the amazing service from Zappos.com. As you may know, I love Clarks boots. And they discontinued the style that I like, so when I found out I bought an extra pair of black (I even wear them in Court), a pair in tan, but no dark brown. And then kicked myself when there were no dark brown left to buy. Well, yesterday I am searching the web to see if anyone has any left and Zappos.com (which is where I buy almost all of my shoes) had ONE PAIR LEFT in my size! So I ordered them. Now, if you don't know, Zappos.com offers free shipping AND free return shipping if something doesn't fit or you hate it. But they also upgrade shipping on every order. So I slam plastic and grab that last pair, get my confirmation e-mail that the boots should arrive Monday. But NO! Wait! It gets better! (I know the guys out there are all bored now...sorry!) So I get the "upgrade" e-mail today...mind you, I ordered them yesterday at about 3:00 p.m. Anyway, I barely have time to read the e-mail when UPS is out front with...you guessed it...my boots! Now that's impressive. And I am tough to impress. So, a big thanks to Zappos.com and my recommendation to all of you. Give them a try. They're FABULOUS!

7 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

You've opened up a new shoe world for me. I'll perform any sexual favour now! :P

11:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sexual favours? where do I sign up to be an Al Bundy - shoe saleman!

8:55 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Oh Rob, honey...favors for ET, NOT for you. Because YOU didn't open the shoe gates for me.

6:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well.. if I knew there was a gate to be opened.. I might have TRIED!.. now I'm getting this thing with women and shoes! but, also a delimma, should I tell the other men, or keep this to myself?

8:01 AM  
Blogger ET said...

Wow...I have been away working on the paper and here I could be having sexual favors! Well, gives me something to look forward to. = )

11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

upon further review.. i'll pass on the sexual favors from the wormy one lol

8:07 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

bbbbuuutt....I was like SIX!

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home