Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Work, Holidays and Impending Fall Fashion

My fast-track class started last night, which means that for the rest of this month I will be teaching two nights a week for about 5 1/2 hours a pop. This seems like a long time, but it really flew by for most of the night. Meanwhile, we have survived another 4th of July. I had to water the lawn for about two hours a night for three nights before (and continuously on the 4th) to discourage setting things off by our house AND to prevent the lawn catching on fire if something strayed over here and went awry. Last year we cleaned up cardboard remnants and plastic wings from the lawn, the garden, the roof, the driveway, and the street in front of our house...none of which WE set off, so this year some sort of "discouraging" action was required. Another holiday down...and now we start coming up on the good ones! LT and I seem to love the fall/winter holidays. Perhaps because they involve the onset of cooler weather and the promise (yet rare fulfillment) of snow. But we have at least bypassed the midway point of the year, which means FALL FASHIONS are being released! In fact, I received a call from my contact at Hogan and the new bags should begin arriving in ten days! Hooray!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

They know you so well at Hogan that they call YOU? Man, how much do you buy? I'm highly amused!

2:06 PM  
Blogger ET said...

Well, I have purchased two from her...but I have four total and I am on the list to be updated when new items arrive since I do not have access to a store. I'm also very well known by the staff (at least the "not new" staff) of the local COACH store as well. = )

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home