Friday, June 03, 2005

Plugs for UGGs

No, I don't mean that my UGGs are losing their hair/ fur/ wool and need plugs. But my old faithful chestnut classic shorts got a tear in the top, so I was sad. And they were only about nine months old. So I contacted UGG and they had me ship the boots in for inspection and said it would take about three weeks to "determine" whether mine would be repaired or replaced. But LO, today my new boots arrived...in much less time than I had expected. So kudos to UGG and thanks for the new boots (which, in the grand tradition of all things "fashionista" have had a price increase -- the invoice reads $120.00, although these were gratis)!

And now, a shameless plug for myself: if anyone who happens upon this site has a gently used Hogan Scout bag, a Chloe Paddington (bag OR train case), or other fabulous designer item that they want to sell -- or Vietnam-related DVDs, drop me an e-mail please. I am always looking to enhance my collections. = )

4 Comments:

Blogger Lavaughn Towell said...

Hogan, Chloe, Uggs and Viet Nam. What a combination.

1:41 PM  
Blogger ET said...

What can I say? I'm diverse. = )

3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uggs have the form of the shoes I use to draw on my stick figures in the third grade....not for me!

6:05 PM  
Blogger ET said...

Have you tried a pair on? Trust me...they're worth the UGG-ly factor!

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home