Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Survey Says...

I am terrible with decisions. I confess. And I am even worse when it comes to acting on a decision once I have made it. I can (and did) impulse buy a house, but when it comes to everyday items that you can find in a store (albeit, a store that does not exist in Oklahoma), I completely lose my mind. Which is why I insist on bringing all of you along! So here are two posers for you...1) the new Chloe Paddington bag. This is FABULOUS! I absolutely love it, I have seen it in magazines and fell in immediate lust. So yes, I have made the decision that this is a fantastic bag BUT I cannot decide if the tan or the chocolate is a better color choice. So I have posted a photo showing both colors above and need your input on which is better (summer/fall/winter) and WHY. And 2) What do we like (and by "we" I mean YOU) in an engagement ring. Gold (if gold, white or yellow?) or platinum. Center stone: Round, princess, asscher, etc.? I am doing a sort of survey and also gathering appropriate information should the need later arise to pass such relevant information on to...shall we say...a prospective fiancee. But mostly because I am interested in seeing how you answer. So, there you have it...your opportunity to make your opinions known and provide me with some feedback. Go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home