Thursday, June 09, 2005

Stila's Back...On the Air?

Call it serendipity, but I have accidentally discovered the secret to Stila's disappearance from the cosmetics counters of Saks. And it is NOT, as I was told, because "it just wasn't doing well." It is because Stila has jumped ship to none other than QVC. After seeing something about Bare Escentuals having a TSV on QVC yesterday, I visited the website to see what they were offering and LO, there on one of the makeup shows was a set of three Stila lip glazes! I am not a huge BE fan, mainly because if something I use is not pressed down into a jar, I will drop it and spill it all over the floor -- and I love my NARS and M.A.C. too much to abandon them for a little mineral seduction -- but Stila was one of my first makeup loves, so I guess I will be tuning in on Saturday, June 18th at 10:00 CST to see them display their wares on the tele (will Jeanine Lobell appear in person to tout the line???). And if it is anything like when Philosophy dumped Saks for QVC (after an ultimatum), we will be seeing a LOT of Stila in the future, and Jeanine Lobell will be seeing a lot of America's disposable income.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home